Topic: New EFV-8C Web Design Coming !!!

efv8    -- 03-24-2016 @ 2:54 PM
  The Board of Directors would like to announce that a new Early Ford V-8 Club web site design will be taking the place of this current one. This rollover to the new design will be taking place April 2 into April 3, 2016.
Your User ID and Password will not need to change. All information will be there, just as it is now, but in a new format -- one that will fit all devices. (PCs, desktops, iPads, iPhones, tablets, etc)
We have tested vigorously for the past 4 months, and believe that it is ready to be released. But, as with any new change, there is the potential for a problem. Please notify the Web Administrator if you encounter any problems.

We feel that you will like the new design! And, yes, the changes that you have asked for will be there.

Watch for more information in the Current News section on the main page.

Bruce Nelson
Web Administrator

joe b    -- 03-24-2016 @ 3:17 PM
  Great news Bruce ! Glad you are doing it April 2 instead of 1.

1934 Ford    -- 03-24-2016 @ 6:43 PM
  Glad to hear it. Will there be an informational post and instructions at the roll out? (With change tips)

1934 Ford's since 1972

efv8    -- 03-24-2016 @ 7:51 PM
  Yes there will be.

Watch for more information in the Current News section on the main page.

Bruce Nelson
Web Administrator

efv8    -- 03-25-2016 @ 8:47 AM
  The information page about the newly designed Early Ford V-8 Club web site is now available at Current News on the main page.
If you would like a printable copy of the information, there is a document that you can click on at the bottom of the information.

Remember, the roll out to the new design happens April 2 to April 3. Yes, the site will be down for a period of time while the change is made.

Remember, all your information and preferences will stay the same. We look forward to this new and fresh design. After 9 years, it is due.

Bruce Nelson
Web Administrator

TomO    -- 03-25-2016 @ 10:31 AM
  Thanks for all of your work on this project.

I see that the classifieds will allow multiple photos, will the Forum allow them?

Tom

MG    -- 03-25-2016 @ 10:50 AM
  I hope this new "design" becomes as popular as that of the 'Ford Barn'. There are just too few visitors to this site. As it is, this site is 'cold' and sterile....

efv8    -- 03-30-2016 @ 7:47 AM
  Just a reminder -- the site will be down late April 2 into April 3 for the rollout of the new web design.
All Forum information will be there. All member's preferences will not change.

Please read the Current News (and print out if you like) story about what the new web design will be like on. This is located on the main page.

Web Administrator

1934 Ford    -- 03-31-2016 @ 5:57 AM

I've now seen the introduction page in the News section and think it sounds great. Thank you Bruce!
I've always liked this web site because it's more like a group of friends, with a common interest in stock flathead powered vehicles, sharing information.
I also want to thank all the participants who freely share their knowledge. After 44 years of 1934 Ford ownership & restoration, I even get to contribute occasionally.
Paul

1934 Ford's since 1972

EFV-8 Club Forum : https://www.earlyfordv8.org/forum
Topic: https://www.earlyfordv8.org/forum/viewmessages.cfm?Forum=18&Topic=9510