Topic: Rhode Island Wiring

silverchief    -- 11-17-2015 @ 11:31 AM
  For general information:

Working with Rhode Island Wiring, I have just finished installing a complete new wiring harness in my 46 coupe. I am very satisfied with the quality of materials they use, their workmanship in making the harness, and their detailed and complete instructions.
In one small area that was not correct for my car, they rebuilt the items, no charge, and paid postage.
I'm posting this for the benefit of those members contemplating the project.

ken ct.    -- 11-17-2015 @ 4:20 PM
  Ive wired 2 cars with their harnesses a 41 4D and a 36 coupe. both were excellent quality and fit perfect. Wouldn't hesitate to use them again. ken ct.

37 Coupe    -- 11-18-2015 @ 6:11 AM
  They are not the cheapest but they are the best in my opinion.

DD931    -- 11-18-2015 @ 1:23 PM
  I agree with these comments. Not the cheapest, but very high quality. The parts I ordered for my F-1 were perfect. And, I had them include turn signals in the harnesses.

Ritzy1    -- 04-10-2019 @ 3:04 AM
  I know this is an old thread but I had to put another plug in for Rhode Island Wiring. I went there yesterday to see if they had the parts to fix the pillar lights for my '48 Tudor Sedan. Marsha gave me the full tour, and of course reproduced what I needed. I would say they have the capability to reproduce any part of a harness for any car, or the entire harness. They have patterns they've acquired and/or put together over the years, or they will build one from scratch using your original. They can reproduce wires in the original color pattern or a custom pattern/configuration you choose. They have multiple wrapping machines right there. It's an incredible operation. Except for the wrapping (done right there on machines), the assembly is all done by hand. Sadly, not many places like this left.

3w2    -- 04-10-2019 @ 6:12 PM
  They made complete engine and light wiring harnesses for me for a super early '32 RHD V8 phaeton working from copies of Ford engineering drawings that I provided; the results were outstanding in all respects. I highly recommend them.

4dFordSC    -- 04-13-2019 @ 5:02 AM
  My first thought upon seeing the title of this thread was, "Oh, no! Not another Lebaron Bonney!" Happily, that was not the case:)

EFV-8 Club Forum : https://www.earlyfordv8.org/forum
Topic: https://www.earlyfordv8.org/forum/viewmessages.cfm?Forum=18&Topic=9153