Topic: Car insurance

37RAGTOPMAN    -- 02-10-2015 @ 2:48 PM
  You might want to check out your car insurance
I switched to Hagerty, and saved over $300.00
This I not a joke,had JCT since 1968
It. Might be your advantage to check this out for yourself,
A simple phone calls,I in no way getting anything for this's but wanted to pass this on to other V8 members,

1934 Ford    -- 02-10-2015 @ 4:57 PM
  I just got a quote on my 5 antique cars and it was 30% higher than my American Collectors coverage for half the liability limits.
I suspect your saving was going from regular car insurance to collector car coverage. There is always a big savings there.
Hagerty is a fine company with the most liberal use rules
in the hobby. For many of us who don't drive more than 2500 miles a year, to work or to the movies, there are lower costs.

1934 Ford's since 1972

37RAGTOPMAN    -- 02-12-2015 @ 3:09 PM
  1934 Ford
No
I went from J C Taylor to Hagerty,after having insurance since 1968
With J C T,aylor,
I think I was taken advantage of,
I just wanted for car collectors,to know this,
It might be a good idea to CHECK THIS OUT, for themselves
To see if they can save some $$$
Keep on trucking. 37 RAGTOPMAN
I AM INSURING 3 cars for the price of 2 and PLUS saving money
I found this out after insuring a 57 Chevrolet BELAIR Sport Coupe,

Old Henry    -- 02-12-2015 @ 5:18 PM
  I saved $1,200 per year when I switched from Farmers to ANPAC's CHROME policy. Unlimited mileage and agreed total loss value.

trjford8    -- 02-12-2015 @ 6:01 PM
  Using a specialty company such as Hagerty, Grundy, etc is always cheaper than using a regular company like Farmers, State Farm, etc. I used to use State Farm for my old cars as I had all my insurance with them. I now insure 3 old cars with Grundy for what it cost me for one car with State Farm. You never know how good your company is until you file a claim. After the earthquake out here in Ca. I had two cars damaged. Grundy sent out an adjuster who was very familiar with old cars and gave me a very fair estimate for both cars. Excellent service from Grundy.

EFV-8 Club Forum : https://www.earlyfordv8.org/forum
Topic: https://www.earlyfordv8.org/forum/viewmessages.cfm?Forum=18&Topic=8199