Topic: 2015 Central Meet ONLINE Registration now availabl

nelsb01    -- 01-29-2015 @ 7:45 PM
  Effective January 29: Secure registration website for the 2015 Central National Meet is now available at www.efv8cnm2015.org

If registering via the website, make sure you have your Membership number, your vehicle insurance information, your credit card and have read the Overview and Agenda. The online form will require you to enter your choices one at a time, but you will have a chance to make changes before you make payment. We ask that you also let us know which events you will be participating in, even though they are included in the CRAGUN'S package. Once you have registered and made payment, a confirmation email (or if mailing in -- confirmation letter) will be sent out with the CRAGUN'S Lodging Reservation form.

If you want to print out the forms and mail in, you can also do that from the above website, or find the forms on this website, under Upcoming Events - National / International Meets.

We look forward to you joining us on the Great V-8 North Woods Getaway, July 12 - 16.

Bruce Nelson & Pat Minor
Co-chairmen

This message was edited by nelsb01 on 1-29-15 @ 7:46 PM

nelsb01    -- 03-11-2015 @ 9:32 PM
  Please note:
Members that are registering for the 2015 Central National Meet are not completely filling out the registration form.
Please read the registration form. There is one line that is very important to our planning and making events happen! That line reads: Please let us know if you will be attending the Included Events below. We are not taking it for granted that you are staying at Cragun's Resort, so we do need to know that you are attending the included events.

Thank you and we look forward to making your stay in the Lake Country of Minnesota very enjoyable.

Bruce Nelson
co-chair

nelsb01    -- 03-18-2015 @ 1:10 PM
  There have been a couple of questions raised about a 2105 Central National Meet event. Yes, the Non-concourse event (Luncheon and program/shopping) is another name for the Ladies Luncheon (and shopping). We are sorry for the confusion. The current printable registration form shows that change.
AND.......we have highlighted the address for Cornerstone Registration, the place where your registration forms and payment go.

We look forward to entertaining you in the North Woods of Minnesota at the Great V-8 Northwoods Getaway!

Bruce Nelson
co-chair

nelsb01    -- 06-24-2015 @ 1:22 PM
  NEW UPDATE:
Just in case you are still thinking about attending we are waiving the Late Registration Fee until midnight June 30th.
Sign up and come have some Northwoods fun -- CRAGUN'S still has rooms and we still want you to enjoy the two lanes in your V-8 Ford.

2015 Central National Committee

VT/JeffH    -- 06-25-2015 @ 7:42 AM
  Hi Everyone,

Bruce & Pat, this is great news about holding off on increasing the registration fee for late comers.

I am getting really amped about this meet.

I had to skip the Charlotte meet a couple of weeks ago but am definitely coming to Cragun's! I really miss hanging out with the V8 Club members, and drooling over their cars and trucks.

I'll have about 2700 miles to get out and back, but I'm sure it will be a memorable time.

I might even try a little canoeing on the lake!

EFV-8 Club Forum : https://www.earlyfordv8.org/forum
Topic: https://www.earlyfordv8.org/forum/viewmessages.cfm?Forum=18&Topic=8149