Topic: Greetings From the Web Administrator

efv8    -- 12-24-2013 @ 10:56 AM
  At this time of year, we usually reflect as to how the year has gone. This year was no different. We had a few outages, and we had lots of questions posted and answers given. We listed some parts for sale, and had many looking for others. I hope that I have been transparent to all of you that have used this site and you haven't had to hear from me when you have been naughty. Like the jolly old Christmas elf dressed in red with the long white beard, you will not need to hear from me when you are nice. You will know.
So, to you and yours, may I wish each and everyone of you a Merry Christmas and all the best for the New Year.
While those in the northern climes are bundled up and wishing for summer, we hope that those in the warmer parts are still enjoying their favorite Ford toys.
All the best;
Bruce Nelson
Early Ford V-8 Club
Web Administrator

This message was edited by efv8 on 12-24-13 @ 2:45 PM

joe b    -- 12-24-2013 @ 11:40 AM
  Bruce, Thanks for all you do. I personally think the site is great. Also I wish you and yours a Merry Christmas,Happy New Year,Figgy pudding and all that.

trjford8    -- 12-24-2013 @ 4:22 PM
  Bruce, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Not to make you feel bad , but it was 70 degrees here today. The down side is we may be drinking dust come summer if we don't get rain soon.

ford38v8    -- 12-24-2013 @ 5:37 PM
  Thanks Bruce, and just so you know, we really don't mind if you want to identify as an elf. Not at all. Merry Christmas!

Alan

fla48    -- 12-24-2013 @ 7:31 PM
  Bruce,
Thanks for the work you do with the web site. Keep it up.
Happy New year and have a Very Merry Christmas.
Frank

TomO    -- 12-26-2013 @ 8:57 AM
  Thanks Bruce, This site is a treasure and well maintained.

Thanks a for the picture, I now know another person that doesn't need wall paper in his office.

Tom

1934 Ford    -- 12-28-2013 @ 6:57 AM
  Bruce,
After opening your picture I had to go back and check your name. The picture looked like the famous "Wilson" from TV, but I see it's Nelson.
This Forum is one of my favorites.
Thanks and I hope your 2014 is filled with V8 Fords.

1934 Ford's since 1972

murphy1936    -- 12-29-2013 @ 7:57 AM
  Have a happy and healthy New Years Bruce. 1941deluxe

Super Deluxe 41

EFV-8 Club Forum : https://www.earlyfordv8.org/forum
Topic: https://www.earlyfordv8.org/forum/viewmessages.cfm?Forum=18&Topic=6848