Topic: Lorin Sorensen Ford books wanted.

phibbert    -- 12-21-2012 @ 1:09 PM
  Ref` the series of 6 Lorin Sorensen Ford books.
I am seeking to buy 3 books to complete my collection. they are:
#1, THE AMERICAN FORD.
#2, THE FORD FACTORY.
#5, THE COMMERCIAL FORD.
Signed copies by Lorin Sorensen if possible?
I have books #`s 2, 3 & 6.
Keep on FORDIN`. See y`all at Lake Tahoe.
Merry Christmas. Peter Hibbert. Victoria, AUSTRALIA

trjford8    -- 12-21-2012 @ 6:57 PM
  Peter go to this website; www.alibris.com and do a search for Lorin Sorensen books. The American Ford book is there and one in like new condition is $75. There are some cheaper but the condition is questionable.
If you go to e-Bay and search "Lorin Ford books" in "all categories" you will also find some of his books. There is the Commercial Ford book there for $225. The Commercial and Factory books are the hardest to find and tend to be pricey. My wife typed all those books for Lorin. Tom

phibbert    -- 12-22-2012 @ 1:51 PM
  G`day Tom. Thanks again for your help. I have bought from Alibris THE AMERICAN FORD. I will look on their site, eBay & other sites for:
#4 THE FORD FACTORY &
#5 THE COMMERCIAL FORD frequently.
Merry Christmas to both of you. Peter Hibbert. AU.

supereal    -- 12-22-2012 @ 3:00 PM
  If you can find them, buy them. Most of us who were fortunate to get them were often surprised that Lorin personally signed them to us. He was a treasure for old Ford fans, and it is unlikely we will see his kind again.

Dale Fairfax    -- 12-23-2012 @ 8:21 AM
  Amazon has a copy (or two) of The Commercial Fords.

phibbert    -- 01-02-2013 @ 12:42 PM
  Thank you for your reference to Amazon. Keep on FORDIN`. Peter, AU.

Brendan    -- 01-13-2013 @ 11:02 AM
  Lorin was a great guy, he lived a few houses away from me. He was one of the best conversationalists that I ever met, the conversation would change and you would always be interested. I did some electrical work at his house and he gave me some of the Ford books for trade

Can't spell my way out of a paper bag!

EFV-8 Club Forum : https://www.earlyfordv8.org/forum
Topic: https://www.earlyfordv8.org/forum/viewmessages.cfm?Forum=18&Topic=5546