Topic: I am a Member

1952CustomlineBob    -- 01-01-2010 @ 8:19 PM
  Hi Everyone-I Finally joined the club(online).Glad to be Here.I live in San Mateo CA.Geographicly i can either contact the RG in Castro Valley or San Jose(i am closer to San Jose)any members from either Group that i can contact? Thanks.Bob

efv8    -- 01-01-2010 @ 8:43 PM
  Hi Bob. Welcome! As a new member you will receive a Roster annually. The next one will be printed and delivered in April I think. This will help you to find members in your area. Also, we have a "Regional Group Directory" on the website and you can contact the local club through the email link. Check out the RG Directory in the main menu. Glad you joined!
(You can join more than one group!) Best regards,
John Connelly, Website Administrator

trjford8    -- 01-02-2010 @ 7:40 AM
  Bob, you will get a roster very soon in the mail. As soon as you receive it look up Bob Dupont in San Mateo. He's a past National President and a great guy.Bob will get you set up with regional group and introduce you to many V-8ers in the area. I would send you his phone # in private message but that feature is not enabled in your profile.

This message was edited by trjford8 on 1-2-10 @ 7:42 AM

one50ford    -- 01-02-2010 @ 8:34 AM
  Bob,
The Golden Gate Regional Group #1 meets at 8:00 PM the 2nd Friday of each month at the Castro Valley Womens Club, 18338 Redwood Valley Road, Castro Valley. Club phone number is 510-786-1936. Come early and spend some time kicking tires and getting to know some of your neighbors (Yes, we have folks that live in San Mateo) who are V8'ers. Also, visit our website www.goldengatev8.org.
MarkD

Midnight Man    -- 01-02-2010 @ 9:29 AM
  Hi Bob,
I am a member of both Golden Gate and Mission Trail regional groups. Mission Trail RG is in Santa Clara/San Jose. My name is Tom Coffland and my number is 510 654 2695. Welcome to the club and I hope to see you at a meeting.

Midnight Man    -- 01-04-2010 @ 3:47 PM
  Hi Bob,
Here is the info on the Mission Trail meetings.The meeting is at 7:30pm on the first friday of every even numbered month at the Inman House 1509 Warburton St. Santa Clara CA. You can call our president, Lou Riga,at(408)867-0282 if you need any other info.

I will be at the Golden Gate meeting on Friday. See you there.

EFV-8 Club Forum : https://www.earlyfordv8.org/forum
Topic: https://www.earlyfordv8.org/forum/viewmessages.cfm?Forum=18&Topic=534