Topic: champion spark plugs

jtserenityln    -- 10-19-2012 @ 9:30 PM
  I'm looking straight down onto a champion 18mm ud-16 spark plug in a dark(black) unlit garage and each plug shows spark down in the center of the plug top...Is this normal for this plug? it is hollow for the 1st 1/2 inch or so...

JM    -- 10-20-2012 @ 7:42 AM
  What you may be seeing is a reflection of the spark at the electrodes through the porcelain part of the plugs. I have those same plugs in my car. I thought I saw the same thing when I put them in new. I don't see that now that these plugs have been in the car for several years and have about 15k miles on them.

JM

JM    -- 10-20-2012 @ 7:43 AM
  Delete duplicate message

This message was edited by JM on 10-20-12 @ 7:54 AM

JM    -- 10-20-2012 @ 7:44 AM
  Delete duplicate message.

Something is screwy with this website or my smart phone. After I post a reply and hit return to message board, I wind up with several duplicate messages posted and I can't completely delete the duplicate messages. I don't have this problem on other websites.

This message was edited by JM on 10-20-12 @ 7:52 AM

supereal    -- 10-20-2012 @ 11:51 AM
  It isn't your phone. Something seems to have changed at the server level, as the response is erratic. or often very slow. When posting, it often takes an extended time for the "message received" to appear. It may be mischief, because one of our computers received 260 pieces of "spam'. It appeared to be some sort of "denial of service" effort. We had to change the password to stop it.

trjford8    -- 10-21-2012 @ 9:39 AM
  We had a spammer on hre not too long ago and they were "given the boot". Our webmaster has been talking with our server host and looking into issues with the site. Unfortunately there are vandals everywhere. I know this sounds a little harsh, but breaking their fingers with a hammer, so they can't type, would be just punishment.

EFV-8 Club Forum : https://www.earlyfordv8.org/forum
Topic: https://www.earlyfordv8.org/forum/viewmessages.cfm?Forum=18&Topic=5324