Topic: Where is the V8 Times

40 Coupe    -- 12-22-2009 @ 1:29 PM
  If I remember correctly the Nov/Dec V8 Times used to come out at the beginning of Nov. What happened? I am still waiting. If you have a problem with receiving the Times where on this web site do you report the problem?

trjford8    -- 12-22-2009 @ 8:52 PM
  40 coupe, there is another thread on this same issue. The times went out about a week late this month. I just received mine today and I'm in the "land of fruits and nuts"(California).

v8teditor    -- 12-23-2009 @ 1:50 PM
  The V-8 TIMES is scheduled to start arriving in member's mailboxes the first or second week of the second month of the publication, i.e. the Nov/Dec issue would arrive mid-December - Jan/Feb issue arrives mid-February, etc. This is if things go according to plan. The scheduled goal for mailing the TIMES is the 25th of the first month of the issue, i.e. November 25 for the Nov/Dec issue. That is if I get the magazine to the printer around the 5th of the month. It then takes a week for them to get a proof back to me, which I correct and send back the very next day, and then there is the production time (scheduling time on the presses). Mailing is done "in house" and all are shipped from Jefferson City, Missouri. That's how it's supposed to work not taking into account holidays, delays, etc.

supereal    -- 12-23-2009 @ 2:44 PM
  My Nov/Dec issue arrived here (in Iowa) a week ago. We have had an almost never ending siege of ice and snow here in the Midwest that is the largest such storm since 1950, and it is still going. It isn't hard to believe that it has screwed up magazine delivery, as everything else has been affected. As always, the V8TIMES is worth the wait, in any case.

40 Coupe    -- 12-24-2009 @ 4:54 AM
  Thank you Jerry for explaining the process. I also got a phone call from Cornerstone, and they have no idea as to why it is so late or where the Times is mailed, someone made mention it was mailed out through N.Y. If so I should be one of the first to recieve it, since I am in OH. As I understand the mail actually speeds up around this time of year. Oh well maybe Santa has it on his V8 sleigh(aux power)

40 Coupe    -- 12-24-2009 @ 4:55 AM
  Thank you Jerry for explaining the process. I also got a phone call from Cornerstone, and they have no idea as to why it is so late or where the Times is mailed, someone made mention it was mailed out through N.Y. If so I should be one of the first to recieve it, since I am in OH. As I understand the mail actually speeds up around this time of year. Oh well maybe Santa has it on his V8 sleigh(aux power)

EFV-8 Club Forum : https://www.earlyfordv8.org/forum
Topic: https://www.earlyfordv8.org/forum/viewmessages.cfm?Forum=18&Topic=489