Topic: Grand Natonal in Taho

Brendan    -- 12-29-2011 @ 5:51 AM
  When is the Grand National in Taho, i know it's in 2013. i would like to take my pickup up there to show. that would be the first show that i will have been to

Can't spell my way out of a paper bag!

trjford8    -- 12-29-2011 @ 7:16 AM
  June 16-20, 2013. The meet is not only a Grand National Meet, but it's the 50th anniversary of the Early Ford V-8 Club.

ford38v8    -- 12-29-2011 @ 2:24 PM
  Brendan, your truck is definitely a keeper! I wouldn't change it in any way except maybe to find some curbs to properly scuff up those new tires. They kinda stand out! We'll be looking for you at Tahoe!

Alan

JM    -- 12-30-2011 @ 5:25 AM
  I'm really looking forward to heading West next year to attend the GNM along with some other members of RG36. We are looking into the possibilities of having our cars transported while we fly out and back. I'm also looking forward to having coffee with Brendan and Allen again

JM

Brendan    -- 12-30-2011 @ 10:01 AM
  i am going to rent a trailer and tow my pickup , with my 64 Chebby 1 ton, if that truck cr*ps out i could drive my Ford. i don't drive the chebby much. i think i put about 100 miles a year on it it's a real work truck

Can't spell my way out of a paper bag!

ford38v8    -- 12-30-2011 @ 12:49 PM
  Brendan, how dare you contaminate our Ford website with that picture! If it were on a dolly being pulled by your Ford truck, that would be an acceptable picture.

John, Instead of flying, consider this option: Amtrack is a pleasant way to travel, connect at Chicago with the California Zephyr which runs right through Reno, Nevada. Stateline Nevada is just an hour's drive south of Reno.

Also consider the Cross Country Tour being put together by Arel Brown, (I think). This looks to be the biggest tour the EFV8 Club has ever put together.

Both options can offer many opportunities to have coffee with other V8ers, but you'll still owe me a coffeee when you get to Stateline!

Alan

EFV-8 Club Forum : https://www.earlyfordv8.org/forum
Topic: https://www.earlyfordv8.org/forum/viewmessages.cfm?Forum=18&Topic=4161