Topic: V8 Times

Steves46    -- 11-29-2011 @ 3:12 PM
  Is the latest issue out on the street or is it a few more weeks away? After posting this I bet it will be in my mail box tomorrow!

v8teditor    -- 11-29-2011 @ 6:32 PM
  You're almost correct! The printer told me it would be mailed BEFORE Thanksgiving but I haven't seen my "Advance" copy yet that comes via overnight mail. That being said, I've found when I get the advance copy some members already have the issue in their hands. I assume (I know that's bad) it is in the mail and should be in your hands as early as next week. Of course once it hits the USPS system all bets are off!

Steves46    -- 11-30-2011 @ 5:20 AM
  Thanks for the update. I'll remain patient. LOL!

Stevenson    -- 11-30-2011 @ 3:28 PM
  I just joined. When should I expect to get my 1st V8 times?

Thanks!

Check out my blog about my 1939 Ford!

myav8.blogspot.com

v8teditor    -- 11-30-2011 @ 7:03 PM
  NEW MEMBER: Depending when you joined your first issue should come direct from Cornerstone along with a copy of the 2011 Membership roster and your Membership card. Cornerstone will probably wait until they get their copies of the November/December before sending the latest copy with the Roster. You should receive the first copy mid-December. We try to mail around the 25th of the first month of the issue, i.e. Nov/Dec mailed around the 25th of November, but Thanksgiving no doubt threw a wrench into the mix. The 2012 Membership Roster comes with the Mar/Apr TIMES.

v8teditor    -- 12-01-2011 @ 9:39 AM
  ON THE WAY: Printer tells me the Nov/Dec V-8 TIMES hit the mail system yesterday - 11/30. Watch your mailbox!
UPDATE: Got the advance copy today! That means it should be in member's mailboxes as early as today or tomorrow, most likely early next week. Enjoy!

This message was edited by v8teditor on 12-1-11 @ 10:31 AM

1934 Ford    -- 12-01-2011 @ 6:22 PM
  Remember the V8 Times is not like a check we need by a certain date to survive. This is a hobby and the V8 Times is the best part of the membership fee.
When it arrives, we'll all read it cover to cover
and learn something fun & intersting.
If you are having trouble waiting, take your Early Ford V8 for a ride and enjoy the most recognized sound in automobiles.

EFV-8 Club Forum : https://www.earlyfordv8.org/forum
Topic: https://www.earlyfordv8.org/forum/viewmessages.cfm?Forum=18&Topic=4041