Topic: new hear

Brendan    -- 05-24-2011 @ 7:07 AM
  Hi, i just wont to introduce my self, i am new here
i have a 36 pickup, with a 21 stud 1935 motor, it still has mechanical brakes and the only thing i did to it is put headers and duel exhaust on it. it is not a Dearborn winner by no means it is a old work truck that has survived and i drive it every chance i can get. i love all V8 Fords hear is a photo of my truck
Brendan

trjford8    -- 05-24-2011 @ 7:56 AM
  Welcome Brendan. If I'm not mistaken you are in the Santa Rosa,Ca. area. I live in Napa and belong to the Redwood Empire RG and we meet in Santa Rosa on the second Tuesday of each month. Come by and join us at Round Table Pizza on Occidental Rd.at Stony Point. Meeting start at 7:00pm. It's a fun group. BTW you have a great pickup.

This message was edited by trjford8 on 5-24-11 @ 7:58 AM

philmco    -- 05-24-2011 @ 8:29 AM
  Hi Brendan and welcome to this great forum. I joined last year after I bought my 36' Deluxe Tudor. There is a great wealth of knowledge shared by seasoned early ford V-8ers. Fantastic resource if it's EFV8's your interested in. If you haven't joined the club I would recommend it highly as the magazine is well worth the price alone to join plus you will get a roster of members which may lead to meeting some local folks.
Love your 36' truck, BTW

Phil

This message was edited by philmco on 5-24-11 @ 8:30 AM

BrianCT    -- 05-24-2011 @ 9:00 AM
  Brenden , what took you so long. Welcome. Now you have another site to check every day.
BrianCT

JM    -- 05-25-2011 @ 11:02 AM
  I got to meet up with Brendan and saw his '36 PU last Oct/Nov while passing through Santa Rosa. We talked a lot about old Ford V8's and had coffee together. He also posts on Ford Barn and Chevy Barn as I do as well. He is now putting a friends '36 Cabriolet back together. What a great thing to do for a friend! I'm hoping when he gets that one together he will move here to Maryland, near me, and help me put two '35 tudor sedans back together ;^) that have been apart for about 30 years!

JM

bgalla    -- 05-25-2011 @ 11:58 AM
  Brenden: I'm in the process of restoring a 36 cab. May need so info at times. If you are willing send me your email address. Bruce bhgchico@comcast.net

EFV-8 Club Forum : https://www.earlyfordv8.org/forum
Topic: https://www.earlyfordv8.org/forum/viewmessages.cfm?Forum=18&Topic=3122