Topic: 1934 Sedans

BigBlockFord    -- 11-08-2009 @ 4:47 PM
  Other than Hemmings and Ebay, what other sources would there be to
locate an original '34 sedan? Any known cars that may become available,
please email me.
Thanks,
Ken

1934 Ford    -- 11-08-2009 @ 5:09 PM
  A Hard car to find. I looked for a year and a half to find a 34 Fordor after I sold my 34 Phaeton.

trjford8    -- 11-08-2009 @ 7:32 PM
  Ken. post a want ad on here and Fordbarn. If you are a V-8 Club member I would post an ad in the V-8 Times. Also check these sites for cars ;www.classiccarmall.com,www.classyauto.com,www.vintagecar.com,www.motorheadtrader.com,www.cars-on-line.com,www.hookedonclassics.com,www.calclassiccars.com,www.oldcarsonline.com,www.americandreamcars.com. Somewhere on the web you'll find a 34 fordor. Also check Craigslist. You would be amazed at the cars that are listed there.

TomO    -- 11-09-2009 @ 6:53 AM
  I found this site while reading the AACA forum. It allows you to search most of the internet for any car.

www.ownster.com

Type in your search in the upper right hand corner of the screen.

Tom

CharlieStephens    -- 11-09-2009 @ 11:49 AM
  Ken,

Send a letter to any regional group within a couple of hundred miles (depending upon how far you are wiling to travel) and ask them to put an ad in their local newsletter.

Charlie Stephens

1934 Ford    -- 11-09-2009 @ 4:51 PM
  Ken,
The reason it took 1 1/2 years to find mine was that
the good ones are usually sold before they get advertised. So, you are doing the right thing by telling everyone you talk to that you are looking.
The one I got wasn't For Sale when I first approached the owner, but 7 months later he said maybe, then
decided to sell.
It's not an easy process, but if you get a 34 Fordor, well worth the search.
I've had people call me about mine, but they'll have to wait until my estate sale. Good Luck.

BigBlockFord    -- 11-09-2009 @ 5:14 PM
  Thank you all, for the help and advice. I love the stock, all original cars.
It's a shame to see so many turned into hot rods. Hopefully by word of
mouth here, one may turn up.
Thanks
Ken
goodhumor1965@aol.com

EFV-8 Club Forum : https://www.earlyfordv8.org/forum
Topic: https://www.earlyfordv8.org/forum/viewmessages.cfm?Forum=18&Topic=275