Topic: Are they ever going to fix the new posts issue?

lightflyer1    -- 01-03-2011 @ 10:05 AM
  Are they ever going to fix the new posts issue? Kind of hard to track any answers here now without rereading everything every time. I sent email to the info address with no reply's.

efv8    -- 01-08-2011 @ 8:53 AM
  lightflyer1, are you clicking on the link at the bottom of the FORUM page "info@earlyfordv8.org" and sending in a message? We will check into your concern, however, I don't recall a message from you. we try to answer every inquiry that comes in to the website. I will also check with the webmaster.
Best regards, John Connelly, website admin

efv8    -- 01-08-2011 @ 1:28 PM
  lightflyer1. Just a quick note. You can do a Search by topic and see all the info in one spot. Try that.
Margaret Connelly, website administrator

lightflyer1    -- 01-10-2011 @ 7:52 AM
  Yes I used that address. A search will work but doesn't really replace the "new posting" feature that is broken. Being that you can't subscribe to threads here like other forums, this feature is really needed to be able to keep track of what threads have new postings to them.

TomO    -- 01-10-2011 @ 7:58 AM
  Lightflyer, the new posts are always at the top of the list and the date of the last post is displayed making it easy to tell if there are any updates to the posts that you are interested in.

Tom

39 Ken    -- 02-04-2011 @ 5:13 AM
  Many thanks to the web site Managers/Guru's for repairing this problem. It sure makes surfing this site easier. Ken

sturgis 39    -- 02-04-2011 @ 6:16 AM
  The old Ford Barn use to be hard to use and I would just go to ev8 site. The New Ford Barn site has a lot of nice features and is user friendly. I now go to both.

IF IT CAN NOT BE FIXED WITH BLASTING WIRE, DUCT TAPE OR JB WELD - IT CAN NOT BE FIXED

lightflyer1    -- 02-16-2011 @ 7:49 PM
  Thanks to all who had a hand in fixing this! Much better with this feature working.

EFV-8 Club Forum : https://www.earlyfordv8.org/forum
Topic: https://www.earlyfordv8.org/forum/viewmessages.cfm?Forum=18&Topic=2382