Topic: Searching for Early Ford V8 Mechanic:

fortyford    -- 04-16-2023 @ 5:32 AM
  I was searching for good Early Ford Mechanic to repair brakes on my 1940 coupe?It must be in the Charlotte,NC area!Please reach out to me if you know someone in this area or near me.I am located in Cherryville,NC.

carcrazy    -- 04-16-2023 @ 8:33 AM
  There are two thing you can do to locate a local competent Ford mechanic:

If you are in a local EFV8 Club Regional Group, ask your fellow members for their recommendations.

Look in the national roster for others in the same area where you live. You will be able to determine this by looking at their mail zip codes. Call these individuals to see if they know of any good local mechanics. Sometimes you might even find someone who is capable of and will do the work himself for a reasonable fee.

fortyford    -- 04-16-2023 @ 9:01 AM
  Thanks carcrazy great idea.I am still looking for my last national roster but can't seem to find.I guess that info is not posted anywhere on the club web?

TomO    -- 04-16-2023 @ 7:00 PM
  Look at the left side of this page and click on Regional Club Directory to find a Regional Group near you.

Tom

fortyford    -- 04-17-2023 @ 5:15 AM
  Thanks Tom,I am in a regional group #52 and I sent a note out to the club roster for help. Russ

efv8CofAAdmin    -- 04-17-2023 @ 5:25 AM
  If you are a current member, the National Roster is available online.
Click on Membership from left memu and then create a UserID and password (you will need your membership card information) and once logged in, you can view both the Roster and the most current issue of the V-8 TIMES.

Web Administrator

ford38v8    -- 04-17-2023 @ 2:20 PM
  Many times, a response to a request such as yours will be from a V8er who is very willing to help, but is lacking on practical experience. Prepare yourself for that event with book learning, then learn the skinned knuckles stuff together. Keep your beer cooler on the ready, and you'll make a new friend!

Alan

JM    -- 04-18-2023 @ 8:24 AM
  fortyford, you might also want to consider putting this same post on Fordbarn.com to get additional coverage on your request.

John

EFV-8 Club Forum : https://www.earlyfordv8.org/forum
Topic: https://www.earlyfordv8.org/forum/viewmessages.cfm?Forum=18&Topic=16354