Topic: Getting the V-8 Times by mail

Larry Lange    -- 01-23-2021 @ 4:22 PM
  Afternoon, everybody.
I wondered, has anyone else has had trouble with getting the club magazine recently? I've been a member since the 1970s and always pay my dues, but as of January 23 I still haven't received the November/December 2020 edition of the magazine. Anyone else have that problem? Has there been any thouht given to putting the magazine online?

Tnx

Larry Lange / Puget Sound Regional Group #18

efv8CofAAdmin    -- 01-23-2021 @ 5:49 PM
  Larry;
You are not the only one.
I take it that you have not been a recent visitor to this V-8 Forum, as this topic has been a hot subject.
If so, you would have known that the problem is not with the Early Ford V-8 Club, but with the United States Postal Service.

Please be patient. You will get your magazine.

Web Administrator

FordFreak    -- 01-24-2021 @ 4:35 AM
  I just got mine 2 days ago in western NY state. Same w/the Vintage Truck magazine that I subscribe to . Some folks that I know are still getting Christmas cards ! - F F

1937 Ford Coupe
1952 Ford F1 Pickup
1965 Falcon Sprint

This message was edited by FordFreak on 1-24-21 @ 7:17 AM

sarahcecelia    -- 01-24-2021 @ 5:24 AM
  I haven't gotten mine here in Florida either!!

Regards, Steve Lee

trjford8    -- 01-24-2021 @ 8:06 AM
  Still waiting here in northern California, but my Goodguys magazine seems to show up on time. Those are probably sent by a different postal rate.

Larry Lange    -- 01-29-2021 @ 11:11 AM
  I imagine this subject has, indeed, been a hot one. I prefer a printed magazine, but if the delivery problem persists we may need to convert to online. It's true that the Postal Service is clearly at fault here but that doesn't address the issue.

BTW, my November-December magazine finally arrived today. But thanks for providing the online link. Once nice things is that I'll only have to wait another week or two to get the January-February 2021 issue......I hope.

Larry Lange / Puget Sound Regional Group #18

efv8CofAAdmin    -- 01-29-2021 @ 11:33 AM
  See Larry..................good things do come to those that wait.

I will tell you that it is as frustrating to me as to every member that has had to wait.....and wait.........and wait.

Thanks for hanging in there.

Web Administrator

EFV-8 Club Forum : https://www.earlyfordv8.org/forum
Topic: https://www.earlyfordv8.org/forum/viewmessages.cfm?Forum=18&Topic=14534