Topic: V8 Times 2018 Updated Index

jimbynum3@gmail.com    -- 04-08-2019 @ 5:10 AM
  The March / April 2019 stated on page 14 that the V8 Time Index to Articles on the V8 Times website has been updated from 2016 to 2018 with numerous added features.

However at this time it is still 2016 on the V8 Times website. Does anyone know when it will be posted?

efv8CofAAdmin    -- 04-08-2019 @ 6:40 AM
  Oh oh.
It was and still is on the list of things to be addressed by the web hosting company.
So far we have addressed and corrected the multiple photo issue on the V-8 Forum, and have stopped the multiple posting issue.
Now, the V-8 TIMES Index update..............will be next.

Web Administrator

ford38v8    -- 04-08-2019 @ 7:47 AM
  Bruce, So glad you're able to address these issues!
I have an issue myself, I don't know if it is my browser or what, but pictures are all supersized, causing me to stretch my browser window a mile wide for not only the pictures, but for the text as well. Is this just a problem on my end, or is anyone else experiencing this also? (This is only happening on the V8 website).
Thank you!

Alan

efv8CofAAdmin    -- 04-08-2019 @ 8:03 AM
  Alan;
I believe that you are having the same problem as others--me included. Once the photos issue was fixed, the photos on my screen were huge, and you could not even slide bar over to display them completely.
The problem:
Your cache is too full. The cache is a big name for the file that keeps all your temporary internet files.
It occasionally fills and causes all sorts of strange problems. When I emptied mine, all photos went back to proper size etc.
NOW.....this is the part you will not like --- it will remove all your cookies. It will make it so that all your "remember me" sign ons will go away. But you do remember your UserIDs and passwords?

Now, if you dont know how to do this -- it is relatively easy. I use Chrome, so I would click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner. Once that opens, then click on More Tools, and then Clear Browsing Data.
Once that is done -- it will return to thumbnail size again.

Web Administrator

efv8CofAAdmin    -- 04-08-2019 @ 3:27 PM
  TO ALL.........
The 2018 V-8 TIMES Index of articles is NOW on this site.
We apologize for the delay. It seems that as good as electronic transfer of data is, the web hosting company did not receive the file.
(even after 4 attempts since early March 2019)

Whatever, the file is now there. We have Frank Scheidt to thank for his many hours of formatting the data.
So, thanks Frank!!!

Web Administrator

This message was edited by efv8CofAAdmin on 4-8-19 @ 3:30 PM

jimbynum3@gmail.com    -- 04-09-2019 @ 7:14 AM
  It's fixed, the 2018 Index is posted. Thanks! can't wait to use it!

efv8CofAAdmin    -- 04-12-2019 @ 2:22 PM
  It has been pointed out, that the 2018 V-8 TIMES Index that was posted prior to April 12, 2019 was missing several articles. That has been corrected and the 2018 V-8 TIMES Index that is now available under menu item V-8 TIMES is the one that you want to search.

Web Administrator

EFV-8 Club Forum : https://www.earlyfordv8.org/forum
Topic: https://www.earlyfordv8.org/forum/viewmessages.cfm?Forum=18&Topic=12811