Topic: National Director Elections

Ihateoldcars    -- 09-17-2018 @ 1:28 PM
  Greetings Fellow V-8ers,
In the coming weeks you will be receiving the Sep-Oct issue of the V-8 TIMES. The ballot for National Director Elections will be included with the issue.
Dave Collette and Joe Reger are running unopposed for a second term to their respective positions. Rick Claybaugh, of Oklahoma, is running unopposed for the South Central position, a spot currently held by Joyce Parsons, who is term-limited off of the Board.
In the race for CA/SW 3 there are two candidates; Connie Hall and Cal Westra.
Connie Hall is the wife of the recently resigned National President and Director Phillip Hall.
Cal Westra resides in Murrieta CA and I have had the pleasure of knowing him for several years. Cal is a small business owner and I believe that he is well suited to serve on the National Board. He supports the founding principals of the Early Ford V-8 Club and will respect its traditions and values. Cal appreciates the important role that volunteers play in the success of our Club.
Please join me in voting for CAL WESTRA for National Director, CA/SW 3.
Respectfully,
Steve Lemmons
National President 2014-2015
National Director 2010-2015

trjford8    -- 09-17-2018 @ 5:27 PM
  I will second Steve's recommendation for Cal Westra as a National Director. Cal is the right person to work with all directors and staff and stay the course on the founding principals of the Early Ford V-8 Club of America. Please get out and vote as it's your club and the future of your club. Tom Johnston, Past National Director(12 years) and Past National President (2003,2004 and 2006)

calwestra    -- 09-18-2018 @ 10:23 PM
  Thanks Steve & Tom for your encouragement. Your endorsement means a lot to me. When my Father bought his first early Ford V8 in the 60's I was just a youngster. But with that purchase came the promise from my Father to always keep the 1936 true to the way it was built. I am keeping that promise as that Phaeton was passed down to me and we still own it. I pledge to be truth-full, honest and at all times have the best interest of all of our members at the forefront of my decisions.
I thank you in advance for your votes.
Cal Westra
cal@wefrogit.com
951 816-9534 cell

trjford8    -- 10-10-2018 @ 9:34 AM
  Just a reminder since the V-8 Times is now hitting your mail boxes be sure to vote. Those of us in the West need Cal Westra as our director

Ihateoldcars    -- 10-20-2018 @ 11:22 AM
  The zip code issue notwithstanding, by now most of you have received your Sep-Oct TIMES and have had an opportunity to review the election ballot and read the biography statement submitted by each candidate.
As was mentioned earlier, there are two candidates running unopposed for re-election to their respective positions; Dave Collette and Joe Reger, and Rick Claybaugh is running unopposed for a position. Even though they are running unopposed they deserve the support of the membership by the casting of your ballot.
The lone contested race is for the CA/SW 3 position. I urge everyone to carefully read the statements submitted by these two candidates and join me in voting for CAL WESTRA.
Respectfully,
Steve Lemmons
National President 2014 - 2015
National Director 2010 - 2015

trjford8    -- 10-27-2018 @ 1:25 PM
  Just a reminder to turn in your ballots for the Early Ford V-8 Club election of Directors. It's your club and it's important to support those people running for office who support the founding principals of the Early Ford V-8 Club. The due date for ballots to be counted has been extended until November 30th.

Ihateoldcars    -- 10-28-2018 @ 2:18 PM
  As Tom says, just a reminder to vote for National Directors on the ballot that you received with your Sep-Oct V-8 TIMES.

Remember, two of the current Directors are running for re-election unopposed; Dave Collette and Joe Reger, but show support for them by marking your ballot. And please do the same for Rick Claybaugh running unopposed for an open Board position.

Which brings us to the CA/SW 3 position. Tom and I ask you to join us in voting for CAL WESTRA. Cal is a dedicated V-8er committed to upholding the founding principals and traditions of the Club and we strongly support him.

EFV-8 Club Forum : https://www.earlyfordv8.org/forum
Topic: https://www.earlyfordv8.org/forum/viewmessages.cfm?Forum=18&Topic=12351