Topic: cars 4 sale on the club site

sarahcecelia    -- 06-25-2017 @ 8:04 AM
  Will a member please phone me and explain how to see the multiple photos of a car 4 sale on the club site?I've tried everthing and can only view the main photo. I emailed the club person that handles this and didn't get a reply that helped.He said, "You just click on each individual photo and they come up."I did, and they DIDN'T!!! 352 666 9916 EDST, (Florida)Thank you!

Regards, Steve Lee

len47merc    -- 06-25-2017 @ 10:44 AM
  Cut off any ad blocking software you may have running. Worked for me.

Steve

efv8CofAAdmin    -- 06-25-2017 @ 1:29 PM
  Sorry you are having problems.
When the classified ad opens, you should see a single photo, and then a column of other photos (to the right) if more than one was posted in the ad. By moving your mouse over the main photo you should see faint arrowheads to the left middle edge and the right middle edge. You can click on the arrowheads to change the photo, OR you can click on the main photo and that will expanded and then you can use the arrowheads at the bottom to move through the photos.
I was not aware that blocking software was hindering this.
I hope this explains and allows you to see the multiple images.

Web Administrator

sarahcecelia    -- 06-27-2017 @ 6:33 AM
  Just tried that and saw no faint arrowheads to middle area of either side of main photo with mouse over it. What to do???

Regards, Steve Lee

efv8CofAAdmin    -- 06-27-2017 @ 7:50 AM
  Did you see the other photos to the right -- in a column-- in the ad you were looking at?
If not -- then there are no extra photos, and you will not see the arrowheads.
The current first ad -- 1939 Ford has 4 pictures --- the main one and 3 in the column at right.

If you do not see that, then please send me an email with information on your operating system and browser.
And we will have it researched by our web hosting company.

Web Administrator

Big Red 51    -- 06-27-2017 @ 1:15 PM
  I clicked on each photo and they displayed, however, that all appear to be the same picture'

mhsprecher    -- 06-27-2017 @ 5:40 PM
  One of the ads has four copies of the same photo, I believe. I saw that, too. Advertiser error, I think.

sarahcecelia    -- 06-28-2017 @ 6:34 AM
  Yes there were photos to the right!!!!!

Regards, Steve Lee

EFV-8 Club Forum : https://www.earlyfordv8.org/forum
Topic: https://www.earlyfordv8.org/forum/viewmessages.cfm?Forum=18&Topic=10897