Topic: Merry Christmas from the Early Ford V-8 Club

efv8CofAAdmin    -- 12-22-2016 @ 8:00 AM
  Once again, on behalf of the Board of Directors, Staff, and Web Administrator, we would like to wish you and yours a very joyous time of year. We hope that you have had an enjoyable year with your Ford V-8 and V-8 friends. All the best for 2017!

Best wishes for a great Christmas and be safe wherever you go.

Bruce Nelson
Early Ford V-8 Club
Web Administrator

Web Administrator

ken ct.    -- 12-22-2016 @ 9:53 AM
  Thank you for all your help over the yrs Bruce,and a merry to yours and all the ford people on here. ken ct.

MG    -- 12-22-2016 @ 4:18 PM
  Back at ya, Bruce and don't eat the yellow snow....

ken ct.    -- 12-22-2016 @ 5:25 PM
  Hey MG.how ya doing,trying to retire from the rebuilding part of this. Will still sell small parts though ,like points,small carb parts,bushings ,gaskets etc.,etc. Getting tired after 25 yrs of it.Lots of small parts cores etc. are going cheep,cheep. ken ct. Hope your well and Merry xmas.

trjford8    -- 12-23-2016 @ 6:59 AM
  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all the V-8ers who come to this site.

MG    -- 12-23-2016 @ 12:45 PM
  Hey, Ken, Merry Christmas to you as well! Sorry to hear that you're getting out of the 'business'. Do you have a catalog of what you have left? :o) I need some of those leather pads used on the distributor vacuum brake piston....

Your Pal,
Mike

TomO    -- 12-24-2016 @ 8:00 AM
  Bruce,

Thanks for keeping this website running all year. You have done a very good job of keeping the scammers off of it and making sure that all comments are civil with no personal attacks.

We hope that you and Mary have a wonderful Christmas and a healthy New Year.

I also want to wish a Happy Holiday Season to all of my friends on this Forum

Tom

efv8CofAAdmin    -- 12-24-2016 @ 9:34 AM
  Thanks Tom and all others that share their knowledge on this site. We hope that we are assisting in answering those with questions and sending them in the right direction.
I am very grateful for all the expertise that is shared here.

Again all the best -- for 2017.

Bruce Nelson
Early Ford V-8 Club
Web Administrator

This message was edited by efv8CofAAdmin on 12-24-16 @ 9:35 AM

40V8Ranger    -- 12-24-2016 @ 9:02 PM
  Classic Christmas card Bruce. Thank you. All of you have been very helpful and gracious. Thank you and Merry Christmas to my fellow V8'ers!

Scotty

40 bill    -- 12-24-2016 @ 11:24 PM
  Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all ! Thanks for all you do !
this is a wonderful community to be a part of !

EFV-8 Club Forum : https://www.earlyfordv8.org/forum
Topic: https://www.earlyfordv8.org/forum/viewmessages.cfm?Forum=18&Topic=10360