Topic: 1940 spray paints

sarahcecelia    -- 04-04-2023 @ 6:35 AM
  I have (3) cans of spray paint: (exterior) Cloud Mist Gray(an olive green), (interior)-Rose Sand and Maroon-only the Cloud Mist Gray is about 1/4 full!! The others are about 80% +full!/ Price $20 + the shipping charge to you!

Regards, Steve Lee

efv8CofAAdmin    -- 04-04-2023 @ 7:37 AM
  We have a free classified ad section for items like this.

Web Administrator

sarahcecelia    -- 04-05-2023 @ 9:57 AM
  I'm now 86 years old as of march 6; and this site; like many others; has become to difficult for me to navigate! I tried to put my ad in under tools, but when I clicked on the box at the lower bottom right ; it didn't "Fly!"I'm done with all of this; it is entirely to stressfull! I will not be renewing my membership! Many other older guys won't be renewing either; for the same reasons that I have outlined.

Regards, Steve Lee

kubes40    -- 04-06-2023 @ 5:34 AM
  Steve, Regrettably, this sounds like a personal issue, not an issue with the website.
Yep, getting older has many drawbacks. Still, it beats the alternative.

Mike "Kube" Kubarth

TomO    -- 04-10-2023 @ 8:51 AM
  Cheer up, Steve. At 89 I have learned the things go on like this for a while, then they get worse. Be grateful for the abilities that you have, others are not so fortunate.

Your membership on this Forum is not connected with your membership in the Early Ford V-8 Club of America. You don't have to renew your membership to post on this Forum.

Tom

kubes40    -- 04-10-2023 @ 9:12 AM
  TomO, Truer words never spoken.
I have come to laugh at myself and the seeming "loss" of some things I took for granted for so long. I tend to look at the positives. Like, I'm still here, can get around fairly well...

Mike "Kube" Kubarth

sarahcecelia    -- 04-11-2023 @ 6:37 AM
  Kubes; First; please respect me for my age; you are going to be that old some day, and you will want to be respected; Won't you?

It is a personal thing; at my age it is getting more difficult to navigate a lot of things on the internet; It sometimes baffles me!
Also; I looked at the place where I was told it should go; and all I see is Tools, Parts, and Cars for sale! Where would one put paint for sale??? Is it a tool? (I don't think so) a part?(NO); and it surely isn't a CAR!It didn't seem to fit any of those catagories.That's why I put it where I did.

Regards, Steve Lee

sarahcecelia    -- 04-11-2023 @ 6:53 AM
  Under CARS?It surely isn't a CAR!Parts?It's not a set of igntion points, or a coil; Tools? it's not a castor camber degree tool; or brake shoe adjuster.
It doesn't seem fit any of those to me; that's why I put it where I did; and I get critisiced by "Kubes" for making an honest mistake?

Regards, Steve Lee

sarahcecelia    -- 04-11-2023 @ 7:00 AM
  Thank you so much Tom for you kind remark.
It seems that as we get older in this day and age; we lose the respect we rightly deserve from the younger generation.
My parents always told me;to "RESPECT OLDER PEOPLE FOR THEIR AGE!!" ( and' tho I'm 86, I still"RESPECT ANYONE OLDER THAN ME!!"

Regards, Steve Lee

kubes40    -- 04-11-2023 @ 9:50 AM
  Steve, I meant no disrespect. Just stating the truth. Lord knows I am unable to do things as easy as I was able just a few years ago.
Getting to be your age? Well, yes, that would be a blessing indeed. Family history dictates I won't get close. I'm keeping positive and hoping I can change the bell curve.

Mike "Kube" Kubarth

sarahcecelia    -- 04-14-2023 @ 9:14 AM
  I tried about 5 life insurers; and entered the required;they all predicted I would die at 102 years old!

Regards, Steve Lee

TomO    -- 04-16-2023 @ 5:38 PM
  Lucky you!!! Book the restaurant for your 101 birthday party now. Pay in full now to beat inflation.

Tom

Chris in MA    -- 04-28-2023 @ 11:04 AM
  I am interested in the paints. Been trying to find the maroon for my dash project for a while now. Call me at 978-404-9647.

Thank you,
Chris

It worked before I fixed it...

EFV-8 Club Forum : https://www.earlyfordv8.org/forum
Topic: https://www.earlyfordv8.org/forum/viewmessages.cfm?Forum=14&Topic=16334